Thursday, March 26, 2009

First Day First Time to Blog

Hello World,

Does it sound like a sample computer program code to you? Well, I don't know what to say that's why. I'm very new to this blogging thing. As written in the title of this blog it's my first time and my first day, meaning I'll try my best to do it in a regular basis.
So, what could be the reason that I finally laid my fingers on my laptop and did some mouse click here and there, googled "blog" and found out about blogger.com, to actually create this first blog? Well, let's just say that a new chapter of my life is to begin and I want to share it to the world. I felt that I've received so much blessings that I need to express my gratitude and my thoughts. There are lots of things in my mind right now and I want to write it down and someday refer to it. I want to have a journal of my own history. This blog is my story, my thoughts, my feelings, my daily interaction with people around me. I hope someday I could inspire somebody in my journey to life. This blog could be about anything. There's no specific category or anything of the sort. The title is Just Me but it's not all about me. It's how I see the world through me.
It's actually fun though to be expressing myself through writing. I always liked it. Sometimes I felt like I'm better in expressing myself in written words than in spoken words. Maybe I can be a writer someday. "Everything's possible with the right attitude"! So, there ya go, my first day and first blog in my history.

No comments:

Post a Comment